SPRACIADELAIDE

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Video (international) -> Re: live visuals event with....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2002 04:15    Post subject: live visuals event with.... Reply with quote

An event concentrating on the importance of visual communication within the party scene.
An event called PROJECT OZMA, (see events > uk, 13th december 2002!) the night will be as
much focused on music as visuals.
We have 4 Vj's playing as well as 4 dj's, we are going to cover all the walls of the club
with live video output, as well as all this we are going to include interactive video
mixing using wireless networking systems!! >> exclusive to PROJECT OZMA! > NOT BEING DONE
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD > WE PROMISE > WE WROTE THE SOFTWARE!!!

PLEASE GET IN CONTACT ABOUT ANY MORE DETAILS
THE EVENT WILL HOPEFULLY RUN EVERY MONTH, THAT IS IF THE INTEREST IS THERE FOR THIS TYPE
OF EVENT >>
WE NEED THE PUBLIC TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO PERFORM AT FUTURE EVENTS PLAESE GET IN CONTACT QUICK, SEND MAIL TO
SMILE@INSIDE-US-ALL.COM

visual mayhem artists!

fullscreen

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2002 12:51    Post subject: Re: live visuals event with.... Reply with quote

too bad i can't make it. we are trying to set up a similar construction like yours.
visuals all over the place icon_smile.gif

i'm sure this will be a fabulous party and i wish you all the best

greetz
FS

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Video (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: