SPRACIDRUMBASS

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Drum & Bass (international) -> Re: LOOKING FOR DJ'S - ADELAIDE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UNICORN

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2005 09:11    Post subject: LOOKING FOR DJ'S - ADELAIDE Reply with quote

Dj Parallel has been doing Thursdays Twilight @ the Worldsend for a year now and we are
looking to give a few new comers a chance to play!

The Worldsend have just upgraded their entire sound system so we thought this would be a
good time to start!

So if you are a Drum n Bass Dj that has never got up and played before, there will be an
opportunity for you to give it a go!! Email me if anyone is interested!!

djparallel_dnb@yahoo.com.au

NoFrills

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005 13:00    Post subject: Re: LOOKING FOR DJ'S - ADELAIDE Reply with quote

What about some of Adelaide's older dnb djs like Jana [of the jungle] Adelaide's origional
tech step queen, Lilong, Bennie Raw, Son of Sam, Muller, Farmer D etc... what ever
happened to the old Rumble crew? Those djs were world class and dissapeared into oblivion
when Rumble closed as the other promoters wouldnt book them, guess they were too good.Well
not too good for Japan where I think a number of them ended up playing hahah

blindminded

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2005 16:22    Post subject: Re: LOOKING FOR DJ'S - ADELAIDE Reply with quote

Hi, I've just signed up the forum and I've noticed the post..
Is it valid for international dj's as well???ha ha
I'm from Italy (Venice), i'm studing @ Sae college in Sydney but if you're intrested I'll
give you a demo cd whit some production and a mix..just let me know how to send it to
you...
See you soon

giorgio

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Drum & Bass (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: